Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2017

Razerzone.com Review


Hello my fellow Bats,
Today I will be reviewing the Company Razer, specifically their Website Razerzone

Razer Inc. is a Singaporean-founded gaming company founded in San Diego by Min-Lian Tan and Robert Krakoff, with dual-headquarters in Singapore and San Francisco, and listed in Honk Kong since November 2017.

Originally I thought that Razer is a US only company and wasn't aware of the Singaporean part neither was I aware that they are now also have a place in Honk Kong since November 2017.

If you are a gamer you probably have heard of the company Razer before or even own some of their Gear already. Such as Keyboards, Mouse-pads, Mouse, Headphones and maybe even their newly released phone.

Personally I am owning the Razer Kraken Pro Headphones in Neon Red and am very pleased with them. In the past I have owned other gear as well such as the Razer BlackWidow Keyboard, however it wasn't as durable as their newer gear, which then landed quickly in the trash.

Since I have owned razer products before, especially some of the newer ones. I thought why not order one of their mouse from the actual websites, since my local store was sold out on that one specific product.

Ordering a Mouse for 70€ was rather simple even without having a Razer Account, thanks to paypal it worked like a charm. From my side it was paid within minutes and you would think that the product should be send out the same day.

A few days later I discovered a cheaper mouse which I was already familiar with from Logitech and decided to buy this one locally instead. Since the Razer order still hasn't been shipped out yet, I thought why not just cancel the order instead.

Once I contacted the razer support asking if it would be okay to cancel my order and give me a full refund they simply replied in the live chat that it would be no problem. Looking at the balance of my paypal account however I had received nothing.

After giving it a couple of days I decided to contact the Costumer Support again, this time via Email which generally seems to take up to a day for them to respond. I now got informed that I will get an email as soon as my order either had been shipped out or canceled.

Now I do not know how other companies generally are doing this, but when I usually order things online from Amazon, they are not only sending items out rather quickly they also generally are very quick in canceling and giving refunds.

After waiting a whole week I still havent received an email, whether my order had been canceled or shipped out. So once again I decided to contact the costumer support via email asking them this time how long it would possibly take to cancel an order.

The Answer I recieved was the following:
I can assure you I did not have a great day and considering that they knew what item I had ordered and which Country it should get delivered to, you would think they present you with an answer.


I did decide to give them another Week before contacting them again. After 1 Week was over, we are now in Week 2, I had no item or Money received. So I contacted them again during the week via email. I told them that it has been 2 Weeks and I have not received anything. Giving them 2 Days to answer they now officially had ignored me.

I could off given up there but 70€ after all is quite a-lot of money so I decided to contact the Razer Support on Twitter and make a Reddit Post on Razers official Reddit. To my surprise it didn't take very long for a official support member to respond to me which I then started messaging simultaneously to the twitter support.

Funnily enough both Support Agents gave me different answers to the same question.

If my order hasn't been send out yet why can't you cancel it? 
Twitter: I am very sorry about what happened I will bump up your case so its being looked at quicker.
Reddit: I checked the case and it doesn't seem to be canceled, I will look into it.

I was basically left with these messages for a week before I finally decided to contact Paypal about this matter, as we are now in week 3 with no item or money, which is illegal if I remember correctly in Germany. You either have to have the item or the money and we had neither.

After opening a case with Paypal and telling all 3 Supports, Email, Twitter & Reddit that I would give them till Friday of Week 3 without item or money, before I would forcefully pull my money back. I also made them aware of the fact that it is not legal to leave me empty handed in Germany.

Seeing as they probably had paniced I received the next day an email that my parcel already had been shipped out a week ago but nobody had told me anything. You can surely imagine my rage towards the Razer Support via Email, Twitter and Reddit.

As they had provided me with a Tracking Number, it was for a matter of fact the case that my package had not been shipped out a week ago but the day when I told them that I will pull my money forcefully back. So not only did they lie to me, they also only seem to work when you threaten them.

1 Week later the Package has arrived, after this whole drama with Razer, my fiance had decided that it probably just would be best if we sell the mouse our-selfs via Ebay and don't fuzz around some more, which I gladly agreed on.

Personally I am very disappointed with Razer, a company that is so big and makes such good quality gear, has such bad support and handles ordering from them directly so poorly.

Would I order from them again? No, definitely not. I do order Razer Product agains, however not directly from Razer.

Would I recommend it to anyone? I recommend anyone to stay away from their direct website.

Razer.com is not Vampire Approved, due to poor service. Razer Products however are Vampire Approved but please just get them from somewhere else.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen